- What information is being collected? On signing up to Local Greens we require your personal data in the form of your full name, an email address, a telephone number, home address, the fruit or veg bag size and requested collection point. We do not store your financial information this is done via go-cardless, here is an update on their privacy statement
- Who is collecting it? The data controller 'Local Greens ltd'
- Why is it being collected? Your data is provided so that you, the customer, can join the Local Greens scheme and receive our fruit and vegetable bag service. With your data Local Greens can effectively communicate our services to you via a direct email, direct text message or within a newsletter.
- How will it be used? Your data is used for marketing communications and customer services with focus on informing our customers about events happening in the local community, new products, services and pricing.
- Who will it be shared with? On signing up to Boxmaster (the data processor) we ask for your permission to use your email address, full name and collection point to add to mailchimp, this is a secure and simple email marketing software system (EMS). This system is the channel we use to communicate with you on a weekly basis.
- What will be the effect of this on the individuals concerned? For existing customers, we will not use your information in any new or novel way e.g. across any new online platforms or outside of the platforms articulated within this privacy statement without prior consent. For new customers your information is held on a secure CRM database (Boxmaster) and a secure email marketing software (EMS) database (Mailchimp). Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Is the intended use likely to cause individuals to object or complain? In accordance with GDPR Local Greens will ensure that only 'active' customer accounts will remain on our system. We determine ‘active accounts’ as a customer account which has orders placed in the last 12 months. If the account has not be used within 12 months Local Greens deems the information as ‘inactive’ as such we will remove this information.