Try roasting nutty celeriac with chipotle spices for a veg box take on tacos.
- 1 celeriac, cut in 3cm cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp chipotle chilli paste
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Heat the over to 200C / 180C fan / gas 4.
- Toss the celeriac pieces on a baking tray with the oil and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Roast for 20 min, turning halfway.
- Mix together the chipotle, honey and butter in a small bowl, toss with the celeriac, then return to the over for 10-15 min or until cooked through and beginning to caramelise.
Great as a taco filling - add salsa, avocado, pickled onions, lime, cheese or any other filling of your choice - and of course tortillas.