Kohlrabi & Green Apple Noodle Salad
>Kohlrabi is perfect in a crunchy and light salad with a sweet dressing.
- 1 kohlrabi peeled, and spiralized
- 1 green apple, and spiralized
- ¼ cup goats cheese, crumbled
- baby arugula (rocket)
- dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Place all of the ingredients for the dressing (vinegar, mustard, olive oil, honey) in a bowl and whisk together. Taste and adjust to your preference.
- Place the arugula and kohlrabi and green apple noodles in a bowl and pour over desired amount of dressing.
- Top noodles with goat cheese, dried cranberries and walnuts.
To make this recipe you will need a spiralizer or similar equipment.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter 'News from the Arch'