Kohlrabi & Apple Noodle Salad
Kohlrabi is perfect in a crunchy and light salad with a sweet dressing.
- 1 kohlrabi, peeled and spiralized
- 1 apple, peeled and spiralized
- ¼ cup goat's cheese, crumbled
- handful of rocket
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all of the ingredients for the dressing (vinegar, mustard, olive oil, honey) in a bowl and whisk together. Taste and adjust to your preference.
- Place the rocket, kohlrabi and apple "noodles" in a bowl and pour over desired amount of dressing.
- Top noodles with goat cheese, dried cranberries and walnuts.
To make this recipe you will need a spiralizer or similar equipment.