Mizuna, Tomato and Avocado Salad with Pomegranate and Lime Dressing
Mizuna, tomato and avocado salad with pomegranate and lime dressing.
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- bag of mizuna leaves
- 4 tomatoes or 3 cherry tomatoes per person
- 1 large avocado or 2 small
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
Mix the lime juice, lime zest, mustard, pomegranate molasses, cumin and olive oil to make the dressing.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Wash and dry the mizuna leaves
Chop the tomatoes and avocado, mix together with the onion in a large bowl.
Add mizuna leaves, dress and serve.