How it Works
- You choose which seasonal veg bag you'd like each week from our selection online.
- Register with your bag choice and select where you want to collect your veg from.
- We buy seasonal veg direct from some lovely, small organic or spray-free farms, which are as close to South East London as we can possibly find. They deliver it to us Wednesday evening or very early Thursday morning.
- We pick and pack your weekly veg bag, either standard or small and with or without potatoes on Thursday morning.
- We drive the veg to our collection points in the Herne Hill, East Dulwich, Brixton, Camberwell, Peckham, West Dulwich, West Norwood and Crystal Palace.
- You collect your veg bag from your nominated local collection point on Thursday afternoon/evening (if for some reason can’t collect it on a Thursday then pick it up Friday). So all our veg is as fresh as possible. In fact could have been still growing in the ground on the day you collect your bag.
Credit: Sam Woolf at www.samwoolf.net, Music: Jazzy French - Bensound.com