Simple, BBQ aubergine
- 2 aubergines
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- rapeseed oil
- Slice the aubergine into equal sized rounds.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt to remove any excess moisture and set aside for 5 minutes before patting dry with kitchen roll.
- Drizzle over a little oil and season well.
- BBQ for a few minutes each side along with the garlic.
- Place onto a plate and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
If you don't have a BBQ, use a griddle pan on the stove top for a similar effect.