Broad Bean and Radish Summer Salad
We've been experimenting with the Veggie++ and here's what we've made. A very simple yet satisifying recipe which takes only a few moments to prepare.
- 1 tablespoon oilive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 bunch radish, finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- handful of mint, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped on the diagonal
- 400g broad beans
- Pod and blanche the broadbeans
- Finely chop spring onions, radish parsley and mint
- Make dressing by mixing lemon, Tahini and olive oil.
- Mix everything together, adjust seasoning, and enjoy it!