Flower Sprout (Kalette) Fritatta
A great dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion
- 100g flower sprouts
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 1.5 tablespoon grated parmesan
- Preheat the grill to 200 degrees C.
- In small bowl, add eggs and beat. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, over a medium add olive oil and onion. Sauté onion for 5 minutes. Add the flower sprouts, cover with a lid and cook for 4 minutes. Add tomatoes and toss. Cook all ingredient together for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs to the frying pan; cook for 5 minutes on a medium - low heat.
- Use a spatula and lift edge to check it's not sticking, sprinkle with the parmesan and then put under the grill to cook the top until it's starting to brown and bubble (3 to 5 minutes).
- season with salt and pepper to taste. Finish with grated Parmesan if desired.