French Beans with Orange and Almond Gremolata
Flavor plain greens with rosemary, garlic, and orange zest.
- 900 g green beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 55 g roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 60 g flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Fill a large bowl with ice water. Add 1 tablespoon salt to boiling water, then in batches, cook green beans until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer green beans to the ice water to cool; drain and set aside.
- In a small skillet, heat oil, garlic, and rosemary on medium heat until garlic sizzles around the edges and begins to turn golden, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and toss with almonds and orange zest, then parsley.
- Serve over warm or room temperature green beans.