Green Bean and Turkey Salad
Green bean and turkey salad
- 200g boneless turkey breasts
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 200g green beans, topped and tailed
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5. Slice the turkey into 1cm thick strips. Put into a small baking dish and add a little water to just cover the bottom.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and all the tamari or soy sauce over the turkey. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until the turkey is cooked. Leave until cool enough to handle and remove the skin.
- Steam the beans or cook in boiling water for a few minutes until tender but not soft. Tip into a sieve and refresh under running cold water. Drain well.
- Make the dressing. Put the remaining olive oil, the cider vinegar, mustard and salt into a jar and shake (with lid on!).
- In a large bowl, toss the turkey and green beans with the dressing and serve.