Mizuna with Garlic and Fish Sauce
Quick stir fry side dish, which gets a salty flavour from the fish sauce.
- 1 bunch of mizuna, washed, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cm piece of ginger, peeled and finely chopped into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place a wide and shallow pan or a wok over a high heat. Add the oil.
- Add the garlic and ginger and toss around until golden.
- Add the greens and stir fry continuously for one minute. The leaves should soften but remain crisp.
- Add the fish sauce and stir, then sprinkle with freshly-squeezed lemon juice and black pepper.
- Serve warm or tepid.