- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 750ml vegetable stock, heated
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 125ml double cream
- pinch of chilli flakes
- Fry onions in oil on a medium heat, until soft (about 5 mins).
- Add parsnips, garlic and curry powder and fry for a couple of mins to release the flavours.
- Add stock and stir well. Simmer for about 15 mins until parsnips are soft.
- Blend till smooth. Stir in cream and warm through.
- Season to taste & garnish with chilli flakes.