Peanut Egg Noodle Tatsoi
A comforting meal to have on a relaxing night in.
- 6 cups tatsoi
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3.5 cups egg noodles
- ¼ cup onions, chopped
For the sauce:
- 5 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (tamari)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Combine the oils in a large frying pan and heat. Saute the garlic in the oils for 5 minutes.
- Add carrots and onion. Saute for an additional 5 mintues.
- Add tatsoi and saute till tender.
- Mix together the ingredients for the sauce, then pour it into the vegetable mixture.
- Stir fry a few minutes to combine. Season to taste and serve over egg noodles