Purslane Salad with Mushrooms
Simple salad for the side or as a delicate starter
- 1 bunch of purslane
- 1 portobello mushroom or handful of smaller mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- In a pan, heat the butter and sauté the mushrooms for 2 minutes on each side until golden and still crunchy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk the olive oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the winter purslane and the mushrooms on plates and sprinkle with the dressing.