Roasted Celeriac with Lentils and Feta
Roasted celeriac with lentils and feta
- 1 celeriac, peeld and chopped into small chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into segments
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- 1 bunch of spinach, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 cans of puy lentils, drained
- large handful of parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Place the celeraic, red onion and whole garlic cloves in a raosting tray, drizzle with olive oil and roast for 30-40 mins until soft and starting to crisp at the edges.
- In a frying pan, wilt the spinach in a little water, add the lentils and heat through. Mix in the parsley and lemon juice.
- To serve, pile the lentil and spinach mixture onto a plate, top with roasted celeraic and onion mixture, sprinkle over some crumbled feta and parsley.