Spicy Red Pepper Dressing
French or Runner Beans make a delicious side dish with this killer dressing.
- 4 red peppers, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 3 red onions, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 tomatoes large
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Generous glug of olive oil
- Handful of fresh corriander leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6.
- Place all the ingredients in a large roasting tray, except the coriander leaves. Roast together for 30 minutes until slightly caramelised. Blitz in a food processor and season well.
- Toss cooked French or Runner Beans in the dressing and sprinkle with coriander.