Stir-fry Greens with Garlic
Another quick side dish using pak choi and mibuna or mizuna
- 1 pak choi, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch mibuna or mizuna, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried red chilli flakes
- Wash greens and spin dry in a salad spinner.
- Heat oil in a large heavy bottomed pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and salt, saute about 1 minute.
- Add greens and red pepper flakes, toss all to coat well.
- Increase the heat slightly and continue to toss the greens while they cook. Cook just until the leaves begin to wilt.
- Remove from heat, adjust seasonings and serve.