Sweetcorn and Courgette Dhansak
- 2 ears of corn, kernels removed
- 1 onion
- 1 courgette, thinly sliced
- 1 chilli or chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon tumeric
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 400 mg vegetable stock
- Heat the oil and fry the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the curry powder and chillies to the onions and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the corn, courgette and tomatoes and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add 300ml veg stock, simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, adding more stock if needed
- Add coriander leaves to garnish.
Serve with rice or lentils or naan.